Tuesday 10 June 2014

Paws By Eddie Indie Swatch

          
     Today seriously couldn't have been any better!  It's been two weeks since I lost my mailbox keys and I got the much awaited phone call saying I could finally come pick up my new keys!  After wading through all of the bills (ick),  I received a package the European indie brand Paws By Eddie which had two bottles of nail polish I was offered to swatch.  I cannot even contain my excitement and enthusiasm I have towards the colours I received! This is my first experience with any Indie brand polish and I can say without a doubt that I have not been disappointed!  I'm sure the pictures will speak for themselves.
                     
       Rikki               Castithan Wedding Song
 

     I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who spends hours creeping around blogs reading reviews of Indies to decide if I want to try them, right?  Maybe just me? Well then, moving on haha.  I think it's pretty important to include as much as I can about the polish since I'd be pretty pissed if I loved how something looked then found out it was a gooey mess trying to get out and was grossly sticky while I'm waiting for it to dry.  Thankfully this is NOT the case here haha.
         
     Now we're getting to the good stuff.  I find the formula of Paws By Eddie very close if not equal to all the big name nail polishes such as Essie or O.P.I.  No sticky mess, leaves no streaky lines, and smooth, smooth, smoooooth application with the brush provided. With both, two coats achieved full opacity.  I can't forget to mention how cute these bottles are too!  The cat charms with the colour swatch inside is totally adorable!  Couldn't ask for anything better.

     Rikki is literally the perfect sky blue colour.  It's going to be staying on my nails until I can do a sky nail design tomorrow!  My favourite thing about this polish (which is hard to see in my picture) is that it has a beautiful pearl dust shine effect to it.  Thats super cool to me since it's the first time I've seen a polish that has this and I own a LOT of polish.  Seriously, it's the only thing that I will hoard haha!  

     Castithan Wedding Song is absolutely stunning.  If you wanted to trick someone into thinking you had gel nails, this would be the polish to do it.  It has a really cool 3D effect which shines like a Holo in the sunlight!  It literally looks like gel when its applied.  Hands down my new favourite polish!

     All in all, my experiences Paws by Eddie was absolutely fantastic!  I would highly recommend.  No troubles with delivery (well besides me losing my keys which lost a few days on me getting my package), awesome formula, stunning colours and the creator of the brand was wonderful to talk to!  10/10 from me :)  Thank you again so much for allowing me to test two of your polishes, I'm going to sneak in an order for some of the thermal polishes you have soon hehe!

If your intested in trying Paws by Eddie for yourself (worldwide shipping *hint*hint*), try the links below!

Website: www.etsy.com/pawsbyeddie
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pawsbyeddie
Instagram: @pawsbyeddie


And as always, you can find yours truly @nailsbylittletweety on Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment