Sunday 7 September 2014

M.T.L Creations Swatches

It's been a crazy past couple of months but I am happy to say that I'm finally making more time to do nails again.  I've really missed it!  I was recently contacted by the beautiful and very busy Cherise of M.T.L Creations nail polish to do some swatches of her new collection "True Blood Part 2".  I cant even tell you how excited I am to be reviewing these.  After my last experience with an Indie line, I didn't think I could be as wowed as I was with the last one but I am definitely eating my words on this one.  Maybe it's because I didn't realise how crappy drug store polishes are compared to Indies?  Who knows.  What I do know is that the True Blood Part 2 collection kicks major butt.  I'm seriously in love with every colour that I was sent to try. Over the next week, I'll be showing you guys each of the lovely pretties I was sent to test and will be letting you know what I thought of each of them!  I'll give you a warning right now though.  Any further reading about these beauties may lead you into making purchases you hadn't plan to make ;)  I hope you guys enjoy as much as I have!  If you'd like to check out Cherise's work ahead of time you'll find her on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/MyTrueLoveMTL and on at Instagram @mtlcreations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment