Monday 8 September 2014

Adilyn

Adilyn is the second of six polishes I was sent to review from M.T.L Creations' (Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/MyTrueLoveMTL  or Instagram: @Mtlcreations) "True Blood Part 2" collection.

Adilyn, oh Adilyn, where houst thast been for my entire life Adilyn?  I have no idea if that was proper Ol' English or not (probably not, commendable effort though ahah) but JEEZE!  I am seriously in LOVE with Adilyn.  I swear I've been looking for a grey polish with gold specks for what feels like FOREVER.  Ugh!  I'm so thankful I have finally found it.  This was the first polish that caught my eye once I opened my parcel from @Mtlcreations.  I had a chipped up pinky nail so I gave a sneaky swatch to Adilyn on it over the broken cracks of the remainder polish and it was insta-love.  I was so happy once I actually got to put this beautiful colour on for real.  There is not a single con I could say about this polish.  Flawless application, flawless colour, and it's matte.  Perfect.  Seriously, I cant help myself when talking about this polish.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  It's a must have all together.  The colour combination is perfect.  Personally, I for sure will be ordering more of this polish to wear on an everyday basis since I feel like it can go with really anything.  10/10 for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment