Friday 12 September 2014

Jason

Jason is the sixth of six polishes I was sent to review from M.T.L Creations' (Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/MyTrueLoveMTL  or Instagram: @Mtlcreations) "True Blood Part 2" collection.


Last but not least we have Jason!  I don't even really know what to say about this colour other than that I absolutely LOVE it.   I know I said Sookie was my favourite but this gorgeous black with blue sparkles comes in a very close second. If you ever needed a perfect base for a galaxy nail design, Jason would be the way to go.  Wear-ability wise, Jason is fantastic!  I wore it for 4 days before taking it off to mess around with some new design ideas.  Not a single chip which is awesome for me since black polishes usually come off within a day or two.  I did want to mention how beautiful the blue sparkles in this polish is especially during daytime hours.  I kept catching myself sneaking a peak at how pretty my nails looked.  As a bonus, I wasn't left with any staining.  High five to that!  Jason is definitely going to be placed in my list of favourite nail polishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment