Tuesday 9 September 2014

Sookie

Sookie is the third of six polishes i was sent to review from M.T.L Creations' (Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/MyTrueLoveMTL  or Instagram: @Mtlcreations) "True Blood Part 2" collection.


Sookie is the third polish that I have swatched from M.T.L Creations' "True Blood Part 2" collection.  In all honesty, Sookie is probably my favourite of the polishes I was given to swatch.  As you can tell from my Instagram page (@nailsbylittletweety), pink is not my favourite colour to work with.  But this is a rare circumstance that I have actually found a pink hue that I have come to fall in love with.  Sookie is an absolutely brilliant pink-coral (that makes sense, right?) hue that has snuck it's way into my heart.  If there was ever a shade of pink for me to love, this is it right here.  It was closer to 2am when I took these pictures of this gorgeous polish so I can only let my imagination wonder to what Sookie would look like during the day time.  If it looked this good that late then it's almost guaranteed in my mind that it would be blown at 2pm.  You can just see the glow on this baby from half way across the room (one of my friends had put it on right after I did since it was so pretty so I was admiring her nails ahah). Hopefully any of you other pink-unlovers (or lovers) may find some gratification in this pink as much as I did since this is a pink that's absolutely to die and go to polish heaven for ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment