Thursday 11 September 2014

Pam

Pam is the fifth of six polishes I was sent to review from M.T.L Creations' (Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/MyTrueLoveMTL  or Instagram: @Mtlcreations) "True Blood Part 2" collection.


Now this is a super cool red.  I found this one unique compared to any other red I own already.  I usually have a hard time with red being streaky and staining the absolute crap out of my nails but I was pleasantly surprised when this one didn't! Granted, I didn't have Pam on a very long time (only because I wanted to try and get the last of the swatches done) but two hours to me sounds like a reasonable time for staining to sit in if it was going to.  Pam is another in the collection with a matte-esque finish which was another first for me to see in a red polish.  I really enjoyed that I got a beautiful red without it being an "AHH my eyes, it's super bright so I can't even look at my nails in daylight"  sort of red haha.  I do have sensitive eyes though so I'm hoping I'm not looking crazy in saying that and someone out there can relate to me :)  I really love the effect Pam gives with multiple coats.  I could have got away with just one coat but decided on three to achieve the look I was hoping for.  It's an awesome medium red with beautiful sparkles and great application.  As a bonus there was no pain in the ass removal and a no staining so I have to give Pam an A+ in my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment