Sunday 7 September 2014

Eric

 Eric is the first of six polishes i was sent to review from M.T.L Creations' (Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/MyTrueLoveMTL  or Instagram: @Mtlcreations) "True Blood Part 2" collection.

This is such a gorgeous topper.  This is 3 coats of Eric on naked nails.  I was really surprised on how well this showed up on camera with no base underneath it.  I originally wanted to put it over top of a base to show how to use it as a topper but after doing the second coat on naked nails I thought to myself  "wow, this actually shows up really well on its own" so I completed it with a third coat instead.  I can actually see myself using this with a cute dress for a wedding or some similar effect just by itself.  It was really late at night when I took the picture so the shimmer of this polish isn't even close to fully captured using my light box but you can get a good sense of what Eric would go well with :).  Eric is a complete hit for me. I love how shimmery (gold hue) it is especially in combination with the red sparkles.  It's a very lovely contrast.  It was super easy to put on and surprisingly easy to take off compared to normal glitter toppers.  That's not to say that the longevity of Eric was short because it wasn't.  I had enough time in between receiving these polishes and taking these photos to test out Eric's wear time and it was 6 days before I took it off and not a single dent or scratch.  That's very impressive for me especially when nail polish is lucky not to peel off in one day haha.  So overall, Eric is a must buy when it comes to gorgeous red glitter toppers.  I personally think every girl (or boy) deserves a little splash of Eric to their collection ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment